Cros

Saint

• 2,696 posts

Nice list!

Xenith

Xenith

DIRTweb

• 685 posts

Thank you very much, if anyone has sites to add (that aren't CP related), I would be glad to edit them in to make something more comprehensive.

Manly McBeefington

Manly McBeefington

High-tech. Low-life.

• 1,574 posts

I would remove the CP.  Let me explain.

I believe that information should be free and not under the control of governments.

But that's only information that wouldn't in someway harm someone eternally.

The CP debate is a long and arduous one. Can information harm?

It can harm businesses, and were okay with that,

It can harm government, and were okat with that,

It can harm light minded, light hearted, and ignorant people, but those humans need to adapt.

This kind of information will forever scar a child, and like most images on the internet, it will never go away.

Kids are the victim of CP, and the eradication thereof should be a side responsibility of people like us, who have power in the web.

Therefore, sir, I would implore you to instead refrain from the CP links. I am no admin, nor am I in power - It would just be a favor for me and my personal cause.

The End

The End

• 2,444 posts

Yeah, didn't notice the CP links until it was pointed out, I figured it was kind of obvious that one shouldn't link to CP on the surface web, but alas.

Please remove em'. I don't want that here.

Xenith

Xenith

DIRTweb

• 685 posts

I believe that information should be free and not under the control of governments.

It can harm light minded, light hearted, and ignorant people, but those humans need to adapt.

This kind of information will forever scar a child, and like most images on the internet, it will never go away.

Kids are the victim of CP, and the eradication thereof should be a side responsibility of people like us, who have power in the web.

Therefore, sir, I would implore you to instead refrain from the CP links. I am no admin, nor am I in power - It would just be a favor for me and my personal cause.

Yeah, didn't notice the CP links until it was pointed out, I figured it was kind of obvious that one shouldn't link to CP on the surface web, but alas.

You are both entirely right, sorry about that. I removed the CP links. If you find any more that are CP and they are listed, PM me and I will delete it.

The End

The End

• 2,444 posts

>Yeah, didn't notice the CP links until it was pointed out, I figured it was kind of obvious that one shouldn't link to CP on the surface web, but alas.

You are both entirely right, sorry about that. I removed the CP links. If you find any more that are CP and they are listed, PM me and I will delete it.

All good man, thanks. :)

Doctor in training.

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Can we refer to CP as Jimmy Savile from now on? (Don't know if you Americans will know about him, but google him and you'll see). And can someone find me a link to Slate The Hitman please?

posec

posec

• Pip
  • 26 posts

this is an amazing list.

Xenith

Xenith

DIRTweb

• 685 posts

this is an amazing list.

Thank you, I try.