[WORKING]Bitvisitor bot!Earn Bitcoin!![No Mining!]

* * * * * 2 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Yinero

Yinero

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

To start off let me say that this is the only working Bitvisitor bot that I have found that is functional. It requires no mining and doesn't even open a browser to run.

So first thing is first, your going to need a bitcoin wallet. The easiet way is to create an account at

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

After creating your wallet go to

and enter you new wallet address in the site at least once. This will insure the bot will work and the site will start to track how much uBTC you make.

Whats a uBTC? click

for conversions.

The site will send you payments every 100 uBTC.

Now for the bot:

1. Download the bot

2. Extract the bot and run "bitvisitorbot.exe"

3. Enter the same bitcoin adress you previously entered at the bitvisitor website.

4. Fill in the short captcha every 5 minutes to get your uBTC

The bot will work until you have no more sites to view for the day. It will then report your total earnings for the day followed by a prompt to close it.

I hope this helps those who don't have the hardware to mine BTC themselves but still wish to earn a small amount of bitcoin.

And if your interested in URL Shortening Websites there is always

Click for Virus Scan Results ---->

Cros

Cros

Saint

• 2,696 posts

O.o how much do you earn each day then?

Yinero

Yinero

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

I hope this helps those who don't have the hardware to mine BTC themselves but still wish to earn a small amount of bitcoin.

This is like the fine print of my guide :p and like it says you'll be earning a small amount. It all depends on how many sites bitvisitor allows you to view a day. But When I use this method I average anywhere from 0.0003 to 0.0007 usually. And this is more than my Nvidia GTX 570 can mine, mainly because its Nvidia...

The End

The End

• 2,402 posts

uBTC is 1 millionth of a BTC? Holy good god thats awful

Yinero

Yinero

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

uBTC is 1 millionth of a BTC? Holy good god thats awful

Sure is, unfortunately there are those strapped for cash that cant buy asics or better GPUs to pull enough hash to give a damn. This is a sometimes a better alternative.

Cros

Cros

Saint

• 2,696 posts

So about 0.0005x$100 a day? Hmmmkay

Yinero

Yinero

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Hey, I never said it was going to make anyone rich >.< Some people want a little BTC just for the novelty of it.

404NotFound

404NotFound

Stoner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Hey, I never said it was going to make anyone rich >.< Some people want a little BTC just for the novelty of it.

And here I was dreaming of earning hundreds of btc's easily after reading your thread title. You are a faggot, period. (next time, post the fine print).

Ace.

Ace.

Functioning Alcoholic

• 1,346 posts

This is like the fine print of my guide :p and like it says you'll be earning a small amount. It all depends on how many sites bitvisitor allows you to view a day. But When I use this method I average anywhere from 0.0003 to 0.0007 usually. And this is more than my Nvidia GTX 570 can mine, mainly because its Nvidia...

Once again you're investing too much of your time into worthless shit.

Yinero

Yinero

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

And here I was dreaming of earning hundreds of btc's easily after reading your thread title. You are a faggot, period. (next time, post the fine print).

I did, it's on the first post and the title doesn't say [GET RICH NOW] MAKE MEGA MONEY! [NO MINING REQUIRED] Your the faggot that needs to learn to read. <3

Once again you're investing too much of your time into worthless shit.

Once again your making false accusations assuming I use this to get by in life. I don't even run this bot any more and when I did run it the difficulty for bitcoin was wayyyyyyy lower (year or so ago) and this was actually slight profitable. Sadly that isn't the case anymore. Still wanted to post this to help people (isn't that what this entire forum is for?) and like always you come in with your ignorance and "bless" my thread with it.

Speaking of spending time what ever happened to that bitcoin pool? Mr. Productive?