23 replies to this topic

ToxicSloth

ToxicSloth

Bad Mother Fucker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Some addons i like to use on:

Firefox:
  • Adblock Plus - Enjoy surfing the web without obtrusive ads cluttering your screen!
  • Hackbar - Simple security audit / Penetration test tool.
  • Firebug - Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of development tools at your fingertips while you browse. You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page
  • Codeburner for Firebug - CodeBurner is a Firefox add-on that integrates with Firebug, to extend it with reference material for HTML and CSS.
  • Media Hint - This extension allows you to enjoy The Fun Stuff from any country! No additional set-up required. Install extension and you are ready to go.
Google Chrome:
  • Ghostery - Alerts users about the web bugs, ad networks and widgets on visited web pages.
  • Adblock Plus - Enjoy surfing the web without obtrusive ads cluttering your screen!
  • Proxy Switchy! - Proxy Switchy! is an advanced proxy manager for Google Chrome, it allows users to manage and switch between multiple proxy profiles quickly and easily.
  • 4chan X -

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

• Edit this cookie - Its hard to find a site with this vulnerability but if anyone knows what the vulnerability is within the websites source code then please post it here and after we know what the vulnerability is all you need to do is google the vulnerability code (See: SQLi Tutorial) basically what it does when you set the cookie to 'true' it thinks you have successfully logged in even when you haven't
  • Network and Internet tools - I use this mainly for the whois but even more so for the DNS blackhole list to see if hosts and IP's have been blacklisted
  • jQuery Injector - Injects jQuery scripts into the source code of a website to be run. Again kind of hard to find a vulnerable site but if you know the exploit code google it and find a site.
  • VPN.S HTTP Proxy - Change IP on port 443
  • Websecurify - finds vulnerabilities in websites to be exploited

• Script Injector - Similar to jQuery injector only this allows CSS and Javascript scripts to be injected and run
  • View IP addresses - Finding your targets IP is really important for using other tools like Nmap (see Nmap source code and download) Nmap like the name suggests maps the network and is essentially a glorified port knocker with some hacks installed like the backoriface and a few brute forcers for getting admin priveleges on Linux boxes.

NoScript - NoScript doesn't allow any websites javascript to run, unless you specifically allow it.

Stylish -

MorpheusPsyche

MorpheusPsyche

LTFU Official Troll

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Google Chrome

• Edit this cookie - Useful for vulnerable sites where the login cookie can be "spoofed" into thinking its 'true' instead of 'false'
  • Network and Internet tools - Ping, tracert, W3C validator, DNS blackhole list domain neighbours and whois
  • jQuery Injector - Injects jQuery 1.8 to current page
  • VPN.S HTTP Proxy - Manage and switch between multiple proxies
  • Websecurify Application Security - Websecurify is a powerful cross-platform web security testing technology built from the ground up
  • Script Injector - Injects Javascript and CSS into web pages
  • View IP address - Shows IP address of webpages, imperitive for Nmap port scans.

ToxicSloth

ToxicSloth

Bad Mother Fucker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Google Chrome

• Edit this cookie - Useful for vulnerable sites where the login cookie can be "spoofed" into thinking its 'true' instead of 'false'
  • Network and Internet tools - Ping, tracert, W3C validator, DNS blackhole list domain neighbours and whois
  • jQuery Injector - Injects jQuery 1.8 to current page
  • VPN.S HTTP Proxy - Manage and switch between multiple proxies
  • Websecurify Application Security - Websecurify is a powerful cross-platform web security testing technology built from the ground up
  • Script Injector - Injects Javascript and CSS into web pages
  • View IP address - Shows IP address of webpages, imperitive for Nmap port scans.

Thanks :D i will add those, if you could maby PM me more about how they work..?

ToxicSloth

ToxicSloth

Bad Mother Fucker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Google Chrome

• 4chan X

MorpheusPsyche

MorpheusPsyche

LTFU Official Troll

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
I could PM you, or I could post it here publicly, I will just go into more detail as to what the add ons do but I can't honestly tell you how they work. There is a difference between the 2.
  • Edit this cookie - Its hard to find a site with this vulnerability but if anyone knows what the vulnerability is within the websites source code then please post it here and after we know what the vulnerability is all you need to do is google the vulnerability code (See: SQLi Tutorial) basically what it does when you set the cookie to 'true' it thinks you have successfully logged in even when you haven't
  • Network and Internet tools - I use this mainly for the whois but even more so for the DNS blackhole list to see if hosts and IP's have been blacklisted
  • jQuery Injector - Injects jQuery scripts into the source code of a website to be run. Again kind of hard to find a vulnerable site but if you know the exploit code google it and find a site.
  • VPN.S HTTP Proxy - Change IP on port 443
  • Websecurify - finds vulnerabilities in websites to be exploited 

• Script Injector - Similar to jQuery injector only this allows CSS and Javascript scripts to be injected and run
  • View IP addresses - Finding your targets IP is really important for using other tools like Nmap (see Nmap source code and download) Nmap like the name suggests maps the network and is essentially a glorified port knocker with some hacks installed like the backoriface and a few brute forcers for getting admin priveleges on Linux boxes.

ToxicSloth

ToxicSloth

Bad Mother Fucker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

and i know i have alot to learn

Inky

Inky

• 554 posts

You didn't mention NoScript.

Noddy

Noddy

Mini Obama

• 464 posts

So can someone edit the original post, adding up all of the useful ones people have posted and perhaps elaborating on each for a clean list of what the topic is about? I would greatly appreciate it. 

Inky

Inky

• 554 posts

NoScript doesn't allow any websites javascript to run, unless you specifically allow it.

MorpheusPsyche

MorpheusPsyche

LTFU Official Troll

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
You didn't mention NoScript.

How would this be of use? If you stop scripts running there is nothing to hack right?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: good, addons, for, firefox, and, google, chrome