DIRTweb - Deepweb Intelligence Research Team

* * * * * 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

Hingle McCringleberry

Hingle McCringleberry

• Pip
  • 12 posts

You already have my respect. You wrote a guide on Javascript and doxing, 2 of my favorite things.

Cros

Cros

Saint

• 2,696 posts

You already have my respect. You wrote a guide on Javascript and doxing, 2 of my favorite things.

Aaahhww you! :shy:

The End

The End

• 2,402 posts

The End, I have no problem with you and Its 1:30 AM where I am, so I really dont have the motivation to argue with you right now.

Ive seen the logical fallacy thing before, and I wasnt talking directly to him, not undermining his due to other things. Just pointing out he was part of one of the worst crowds out there, full of posers which is annoying as hell, and it mocks anyone who actually is part of anonymous, giving them a bad name. I know you could of deduced that youre pretty intellegent. any ways Im going to bed. I have and issue with OP and regardless of how much you dont like me, youre pretty cool "The End". Night man

What I'm doing is building a community around maturity. When you blindly come into a thread and say "Your're serious? You cant be fucking serious "hurr we deepwab so yhu dnt hav too"" without anything to back your claim, it makes you - rather than them, look immature & stupid.

Sure, they have anonymous as their avatar and whatnot, and I disagree with that in a whole - but you're stereotyping and assuming - then jumping to conclusions right away. It looks bad, causes drama and causes disputes. It drags things down.

I feel as though you should re-evaluate the situation & think before you post something like that. Just because OP puts fourth a character that makes him seem dumb, doesn't mean he is dumb. Psychology 101: correlation does not mean causation.

Also, if you hate anonymous so much, look harder at my signature.

Hingle McCringleberry

Hingle McCringleberry

• Pip
  • 12 posts

The End, I have no problem with you and Its 1:30 AM where I am, so I really dont have the motivation to argue with you right now.

Ive seen the logical fallacy thing before, and I wasnt talking directly to him, not undermining his due to other things. Just pointing out he was part of one of the worst crowds out there, full of posers which is annoying as hell, and it mocks anyone who actually is part of anonymous, giving them a bad name. I know you could of deduced that youre pretty intellegent. any ways Im going to bed. I have and issue with OP and regardless of how much you dont like me, youre pretty cool "The End". Night man

What I'm doing is building a community around maturity. When you blindly come into a thread and say "Your're serious? You cant be fucking serious "hurr we deepwab so yhu dnt hav too"" without anything to back your claim, it makes you - rather than them, look immature & stupid.

Sure, they have anonymous as their avatar and whatnot, and I disagree with that in a whole - but you're stereotyping and assuming - then jumping to conclusions right away. It looks bad, causes drama and causes disputes. It drags things down.

I feel as though you should re-evaluate the situation & think before you post something like that. Just because OP puts fourth a character that makes him seem dumb, doesn't mean he is dumb. Psychology 101: correlation does not mean causation.

Hate? I said it made them look bad. Im all for them. Although there's no way in hell im downloading a warhead (it will most likely use your computer in a botnet)

The End

The End

• 2,402 posts

Hate? I said it made them look bad. Im all for them. Although there's no way in hell im downloading a warhead (it will most likely use your computer in a botnet)

...download a warhead? Elaborate.

Koncept

Koncept

Wigger

• PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Hingle McCringleberry is uninformed and edgy a fuck. Also, it's probably not a good idea to refer to the founder of the site as "kid". Using reddit as an insult makes you an faggot.
>Stop
>using
>these
>arrows
Your attitude stinks of shit and I hate you. Also, good luck with this DirtWeb stuff Xenith.

DFF be more assertive. I don't give a shit that you're 11 and either should anyone else. I disagree with Anonymous as a collective, but the fact that you have this ideology is great, it really is. You are not a disgrace to Anonymous, this faggot is a disgrace to the Internet.

The End

The End

• 2,402 posts

Hingle McCringleberry is uninformed and edgy a fuck. Also, it's probably not a good idea to refer to the founder of the site as "kid". Using reddit as an insult makes you an faggot.
>Stop
>using
>these
>arrows
Your attitude stinks of shit and I hate you. Also, good luck with this DirtWeb stuff Xenith.

DFF be more assertive. I don't give a shit that you're 11 and either should anyone else. I disagree with Anonymous as a collective, but the fact that you have this ideology is great, it really is. You are not a disgrace to Anonymous, this faggot is a disgrace to the Internet.

While your approach to it would be my ideal response to it, the overall thing we can take away from this is: we are seeing the example of different skill sets/levels in action. Hingle (hypothetically) is "above" Xenith, in his opinion. So, being a simple minded person, he talks down upon those below him.

This right here is the kind of attitude I don't want here, ladies. Hingle, hopefully what you can see here is that you are the poster-child example of what we don't want here. I do appreciate the views, but next time, try to focus on a less aggressive approach to presenting your disagreement with the OP. I'm not saying you have to join the collective circle jerk we have going on here - just don't try to bring us down to that level, the level you are at, or, were at. (you seem like you're kind of calming a bit now that you made a handful of posts and realized we aren't the typical fucktard group of people on a "hacking" forum)

you're welcome I guess

404NotFound

404NotFound

Stoner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

I don't give a shit that you're 11 and either should anyone else. I disagree with Anonymous as a collective, but the fact that you have this ideology is great, it really is. You are not a disgrace to Anonymous, this faggot is a disgrace to the Internet.

I was being sarcastic about my age. :p lol... i should have put my age in ComicSans

and i actually don't care what he thinks, I should not have talked the way I did but yeah, I'm not ashamed of myself, nor am I of anything. 

We shared our views openly and thats what was right. I acted immaturely to a stupid rage when I shouldn't but whatever, we all go through it :p

This right here is the kind of attitude I don't want here, ladies. 

End, you have good cool head, i like that~ thats what we all need. haha :) 

So anyway, how much have ya'll progressed on the DIRTweb mission??? I did around 50 sites, will do more and post soon.

TubCol

TubCol

• Pip
  • 25 posts
My wellies are on, lets get mucky

EclecticFallacy

EclecticFallacy

Null

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Meh, I've got some side studies I've been working on. I might go back to onionland eventually, but for those who are going to post some more caps for the archive in the meantime here's a few indexes I found while I was using TOR last time. These should be a helpful resource if you guys haven't already found them. 

ahmia.fi                - Onion domain keyword search engine and index

dppmfxaacucguzpc.onion/ - TORDIR probably most well known

torlinkbgs6aabns.onion/ - TORLINKS 

ekwreugkil5ncyyh.onion/ - Vague, lots of nameless links

Happy diving guys.